If you wish to park in the carpark, this will cost 100,- NOK per day. There will be patrolling security, but no valuables should stay in the car regardless.
PLEASE NOTE: You will not be able to pay by cash. All payments must be made using VIPPS or bank terminal.
Due to safety concerns, «filling up» tents or caravans with extra people will not be permitted, and security staff will routinely make sure this is respected.
- Everyone is responsible for their own TRASH. Bins and containers will be available. Rented space must be cleared after use! All residents of the assigned camp space will be registered at check-in and all persons in the rented space that is left without being cleared will be sent an invoice for cleanup and will be refused space next year.
- Please note: Check-out from the camp area is 13:00, Saturday 23rd of June, 2018.
- A tent space measures 3,5 x 3,5 meters. A bigger tent requires you to rent more tent spaces. If you choose to establish a «communal area» between 2 tents, this space will have to be rented as a tent space.
- 1 caravan space = 1 place. If you wish to set up awnings the same size as your caravan you will need two caravan places.
- The camp is only available to festival ticket holders.
- You have to provide a valid ID. This is for safety concerns. Valid ID includes Passport, Drivers License and Norwegian Bank cards with a photo.
- You must bring proof of purchase for your camp space.
- You must be over the age of 18 to reside at the camp.
- We will not be responsible for any minors. The exception from this rule is minors accompanied by parents or legal guardians, and proof of this must be documented.
- Electricity is not available for purchase at the camp site.
- There will be charging stations for phones, iPads, etc.
- It is NOT ALLOWED to use any fire at the camp site, including all grills, disposable grills etc.
- You are not allowed to bring any pets. No sofas or large furniture, but furniture designed for camping is permitted.
- You will not be allowed to bring any large soundsystems, speakers etc.
- Normal sized portable stereos will be permitted.
- You are allowed to bring in glass containers and bottles to the festival camp.
- A map of the area will be published at a later date.
- Look after and take care of each other!
You are more than welcome to bring your own food and drink to the festival camp, but please note that you are not allowed to heat anything up using an open flame. You must also note that you are not allowed to bring any food or drinks in the festival area, but there are several great food and drink traders at the site.
TIMES AND STAFF
The camp will be staffed 07:00 - 03:00
During this time you will be able to buy power for your electronic devices and tokens for the showers. There is a small kiosk in which you can buy food, and there is a larger food shop not far from the camp site.
OPENING HOURS KIOSK:
Breakfast/lunch 07:30-12:00, Evening snack 17:00-03:00
OPENING HOURS SHOWER
Please note that you must bring your own toiletries and towels. You can by tokens for the shower in the kiosk.